ELECRAMA is the flagship showcase of the Indian Electrical Industry ecosystem and the largest congregation of power sector ecosystem in the geography.
ELECRAMA brings together the complete spectrum of solutions that powers the planet from source to socket and everything in between. Featuring not just equipment & technology, but peerless thought leadership platforms for everything electric - from technical conclaves to industry summits.
- Widest Choice of product and technology across the spectrum on display.
- Presence of global majors to small scale manufacturers - the entire value chain to strengthen supply chain, logistics & vendor capability assessment.
- Deeper & direct trade engagement with buyers and sellers through purpose built events.
- Preview new and upcoming product & technology, new specs & standards.
- Explore investment opportunities & closer view of Multi billion dollar Indian Power Sector.
- Professional & peer networking across the globe and hierarchies through dedicated networking events.
- Knowledge Sharing & Career Advancement through seminars, symposia and conferences.
PROJECTIONS FOR ELECRAMA 2020:
- 1300+ exhibitors
- Gross area of 1,10,000 Sq Mtrs
- 450 foreign exhibitors
- Overall participation from 120 countries
- More than 1.5 billion USD of business to be generated
- 3,50,000+ footfalls over five days.
VISITOR PROFILE – EXPECTED
ELECRAMA 2020 will now expand from the traditional power transmission and
distribution domain to cover the complete electricity ecosystem
Exhibits and Solutions Covering the Complete Ecosystem
The biggest showcase of the world of electricity, ELECRAMA brings together the complete spectrum of solutions that powers the planet.
The biggest showcase of the world of electricity, ELECRAMA brings together the complete spectrum of solutions that powers the planet. Featuring not just equipment & technology, but peerless thought leadership platforms for everything electric – from technical conferences to industry summits.
ELECRAMA-2014, the 11th edition was held at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre (BIEC), from 8th to 12th January 2014. The event was spread over six halls, having a gross area in excess of 70,000 Sqm, ELECRAMA-2014 hosted 805 exhibitors from India and 165 from 25 countries.
Indian Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers’ Association (IEEMA)
IEEMA is the apex association of manufacturers of electrical, industrial electronics and allied equipment in India. Founded in 1948, IEEMA is the first ISO certified industry association with 800+ member organisations encompassing the complete value chain in power generation, transmission and distribution equipment.
IEEMA members contribute to more than 90% of the power equipment installed in India and represent a turnover of over USD 25 billion. IEEMA has a pan India presence with its corporate office at New Delhi, registered office at Mumbai, regional offices at Kolkata and Bangalore and eight state offices.