The system has been streamlined and optimised for secure process taking into account various booking patterns and practices. Follow these simple steps to secure your space in the world’s biggest electricity phenomenon.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS
Sign in using your ‘Exhibitor ID’ and ‘Password’
IEEMA members as on 31st March 2017 and non members but EL’16 or EL’14 exhibitors are pre-registered and would have received their user id and password. In case of non receipt please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. All others to register as New Exhibitor. Fill in the data form and submit. You will get user id and password on your registered email ID.
Verification using OTP (One time password)
After successful ‘Sign in’ an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and E-mail id. Enter the OTP (One Time Password)
Confirmation and updation of your data form
Verify/ edit all submitted details in your ‘Application Form’ and ‘UPDATE’
Explore hall layouts and stall categories & generate Proforma Invoice
Check out the Hall layouts and stalls. Shortlist your preferred option from the dropdown menu. Get the estimate for area selected by you. Remember to read and accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’. Submit the selection to generate a formal proforma invoice. You would receive the Proforma Invoice by email. You are now ready for making the payment. Note: Once the Proforma Invoice is generated no changes in the selection of preferred stall is possible.
Make your payment
Make payment using any of the following options,
1. Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
2. National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
3. Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
4. Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT)
5. Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking via Payment Gateway
Confirmation of your payment
Login and enter your Payment Details. Remember to upload the proof of payment.Once the payment reflects in our bank, you will get a E-mail confirmation to proceed for stall selection.
Online Stall Selection and allocation
On receiving the email confirmation to select your stall, Login to the exhibitor portal, Select your desired (available) stall and ‘SUBMIT’. You will receive an E-mail confirming allocation of your selected stall.
1. Premium location
2. Two Buntings at the venue
3. Two Advertisements / Hoardings
4. Two VIP Invites for CEO night
5. 2 Complimentary VIP Exhibitor Nite Passes
6. Designated VIP parking space.
Quantity and sizes of Venue Hoardings options offered to platinum stall holders to display their Adds will very as per stall sizes and the location will be decided by Organisers
NEED ASSISTANCE? CALL US
For other opportunity queries, please contact
Head - Trade Fairs Marketing
M: +91 99 992 50355
BOOKING TIPS AND OTHER INFORMATION
- A stable internet connection of 512kpbs or more is required. Clear cache and browser history before you log onto "the elecrama booking" page
- If you are pre registered (IEEMA Members, Past Exhibitors of Elecrama 2016 & 2014, etc) please use the exhibitors ID and pass word already sent to your registered email ID and you have to mandatorily sign-in only by using the exhibitor ID and password received via email
- If you have not received the email with your exhibitor ID and password please check the spam folder or contact help desk
- At the pro-forma step you can download the floor plans
- At the proforma invoicing step (refer booking guidelines step 4) select and pay advance for a higher booth size than what you maybe interested in. This will give you a wider choice during the booking step. The additional amount could be adjusted in your second payment instalment
- Do not use Google auto form fill option
- Fields marked * in the forms are mandatory
- System has been set not to time out any "Session" Please ensure you reconfirm all the details filled in the form before you hit "Submit" or "Continue"
- For your safety we recommend that you take "Screenshots" of every step
- Payment mode once selected cannot be changed
- Ensure the 40% Amount matches the proforma invoice amount after deducting TDS, to avoid possible rejection of your booking by TEAM ELECRAMA