Following are the Terms and Conditions of an agreement between you and IEEMA. By participating in the Elecrama contest (“Contest”), you (including your agents, representatives, successors and legal heirs) acknowledge that you have read, understood, and unconditionally & irrevocably accept and agree to be bound by all the following Terms and Conditions and to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
1. The Contest is brought to you by IEEMA(“Organizer”).
2. The Contest is open to all Indian citizens, residing in India (except in the states prohibited by law), of 18 years of age or above with a valid Facebook account (‘Participant’).. The employees of the Organizer and their family members, Organizer’s associate companies, its partners, its co-packers, its distributors, its agents, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors and their associate companies are not eligible to participate in the Contest
3. The Contest is valid from 18th January, 2020 till 22nd January, 2020 (“Contest Period”). The Organizer may in its absolute discretion, without notice, curtail or extend the Contest Period, as it deems necessary without any liability whatsoever; and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
4. By participating in this Contest, the Participant unconditionally and irrevocably accepts and agrees to be bound by all these terms and conditions as stated herein at all times without any exception whatsoever. Any non-compliance with the same may disqualify the entrants from participating in the Contest. Organizer reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of this Contest, without any prior notice and liability.
5. Participation in the Contest is optional and at the sole discretion of the Participant.
6. To participate in the Contest, the Participant has to follow the steps as detailed herein below:
a) Be a registered Facebook & Twitter user;
b) Follow/Like the Elecrama Facebook page &Twitter handle
c) Participants will have to share a Selfie infront of, #30yearselecrama #Elecrama2020 in it.
d) Participants will have to include specific hashtag mentioned in the description of the contest posts.
e) Multiple Entries are valid.
7. Only such submissions of the Participants meeting the criteria in Clause 6 above, shall qualify for the Contest. The decision of the Organizer with regard to validity of the entries on Elecrama 2020 Page shall be final and the Organizer shall entertain no claim or communication with respect to that entry by the Participant.
8. By becoming a follower of the Elecrama2020 on Facebook & Twitter handles, the Participant gives his free consent to abide by the rules, regulations, policies and obligations as mandated by Facebook & Twitter.
9. The Participants submitting their entries other than during the time of Contest Period as per Clause 3, shall not be eligible for the Prize (as defined hereinafter).
10. The validity of the entries will be decided by the Organizer.
11. Declaration of winner:
(i) The final winners of this campaign shall be adjudged at the sole discretion of the concerned management of the Organizer only based on quality of their entry and certain other undisclosed criteria and no further claims from the Participants shall be entertained in whatsoever manner. The decision of the Organizer with respect to the winner shall be final and binding.
(ii) The winners will be . However, the Organizer shall have the right to defer the date at its own discretion without any prior notice
12. The decision of the Organizer with regard to validity of the post shall be final and the Organizer shall entertain no claim or communication with respect to any post by the Participant.
13. The winners will be asked to share their details on a designated e-mail, i.e. name, e-mail address, contact no, prize delivery address etc., as requested by the Organizer.
14. The winners may be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the contact number/email id shared by him/her on the direct message inbox. Each winner would be contacted once over a period of 24 hrs. In case the winner is not reachable or he/she cannot redeem the Prize for any reason whatsoever, the Organizer will reserve the right to either forfeit the Prize or pass on the Prize to another Participant, selected as per Clause 12 above, without any further notice to the winner who could not be contacted.
15. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or non-receipt of Prize due to incorrect details or the failure of any winner to take the delivery, for any reason whatsoever. The Organizer will not be liable for any failure to provide the Prize due to technical issues or any other logistical issues. The Organizer will not be liable for any loss of data during transmission including but not limited to server issues that may come up in the real time monitoring of the entries sent out by Participants during the Contest Period, or in declaration of winners.
16. It is strictly prohibited to upload content (text/any other content) of any kind that contains expressions of hate, abuse, offensive language or conduct, obscenity, pornography, is sexually explicit or against any religious sentiments or against any caste, creed or race or any material, which is offensive to women or any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law or regulations or that otherwise may be in conflict with these Terms and Conditions or the Advertising Code of the Advertising Standards Council of India.
It is also clarified that any entry which, in the reasonable opinion of the Organizer, is obscene, offending or hurtful shall be rejected immediately; and appropriate action will be taken against the said Participant. Entries will be rejected/ deleted and will not be deemed valid entries for the purposes of this Contest if they:
(i) contain or displays any commercial/corporate advertising other than that of the Organizer (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, trademarks, slogans, political, personal and religious statements)
(ii) reference persons or organisations without their written permission;
(iii) disparage any persons or organisations;
(iv) are unlawful, in violation of or contrary to any applicable laws and/or regulations.
(v) represent a danger to health and safety or causes fear or distress; or are otherwise offensive or in bad taste.
17. The Participants agree and undertake that their aforementioned posts will be their original creation and shall not in any way be obscene, vulgar, disrespectful or defamatory in any manner nor shall be in violation of any intellectual property rights of third parties and/or applicable laws. It is also clarified that the Participants are solely responsible for any violation of any applicable laws and shall keep the Organizer indemnified in this regard.
18. At the Organizer's request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Contest (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed, marketed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
19. By submitting a Valid Entry in the Contest, the Participants, unless the Organizer advises otherwise or is prohibited by law, license and grant the Organizer, its affiliates and sub-licensees an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such entry (tweet or post), in whole or in part, for any purpose including but not limited to future promotion, marketing, advertising or publicity purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree and acknowledge that:
a) the entries are original;
b) they will have no further right whatsoever on any intellectual property right(s) associated with the entries;
c) the Participants shall not raise any future claim(s) whatsoever against the Organizer. The Participants further agree and acknowledge that the sole right to use the entries shall exclusively lie with the Organizer and the Organizer shall be entitled to use these entries at any point in time for any purposes (including commercial purposes) which the Organizer deems appropriate; and the Participants confirm that they waive to raise any claims whatsoever with respect to the entry submitted by the Participants.
20. The Participant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Organizer and its officers, directors, employees, and affiliated organizations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, liabilities and causes of action of whatsoever nature that are based upon or arise out of any breach by the Participant of these terms and conditions or the warranties and representations made by the Participant in this Contest.
21. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby exclude and shall not have any liability to any Participant or winner in connection with or arising out of this Contest howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited Prize, damages and other liabilities.
22. Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from Participant’s access to, Participant’s exposure to or Participant’s participation in the Contest (iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein (iv) Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Contest.
23. Decision of Organizer will be final and binding with regard to Contest and Prize and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
24. The Prize is personal to the winners and is not transferable and cannot be sold under any circumstances.
25. Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the Prize winning. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise from redemption of the Prize.
26. No cash payment will be made in lieu of the Prize.
27. Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Contest or due to participation by any person in the Contest.
28. Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
29. All the terms and conditions shall be governed shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.
30. By participating in this Contest, it is assumed that the Participant has read and agrees without any objection to the terms and conditions and shall be held responsible in case of violation of the same.