The system has been streamlined and optimised for secure process taking into account various booking patterns and practices. Follow these simple steps to secure your space in the world’s biggest electricity phenomenon.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS
Sign in using your ‘Exhibitor ID’ and ‘Password’
IEEMA members as on 31st March 2017 and non members but EL’16 or EL’14 exhibitors are pre-registered and would have received their user id and password. In case of non receipt please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. All others to register as New Exhibitor. Fill in the data form and submit. You will get user id and password on your registered email ID.
Verification using OTP (One time password)
After successful ‘Sign in’ an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and E-mail id. Enter the OTP (One Time Password)
Confirmation and updation of your data form
Verify/ edit all submitted details in your ‘Application Form’ and ‘UPDATE’
For next steps in booking process you shall be contacted by ELECRAMA team or alternatively you can contact us on 1800-3000-0912
1. Premium location
2. Two Buntings at the venue
3. Two Advertisements / Hoardings
4. Two VIP Invites for CEO night
5. 2 Complimentary VIP Exhibitor Nite Passes
6. Designated VIP parking space.
Quantity and sizes of Venue Hoardings options offered to platinum stall holders to display their Adds will very as per stall sizes and the location will be decided by Organisers
BOOKING TIPS AND OTHER INFORMATION
- A stable internet connection of 512kpbs or more is required. Clear cache and browser history before you log onto “the elecrama booking” page
- If you are pre registered (IEEMA Members, Past Exhibitors of Elecrama 2016 & 2014, etc) please use the exhibitors ID and pass word already sent to your registered email ID and you have to mandatorily sign-in only by using the exhibitor ID and password received via email
- If you have not received the email with your exhibitor ID and password please check the spam folder or contact help desk
- Fields marked * in the forms are mandatory
- System has been set not to time out any “Session” Please ensure you reconfirm all the details filled in the form before you hit “Submit” or “Continue”