ELECRAMA is the flagship showcase of the Indian Electrical & Allied electronics Industry ecosystem and the largest congregation of power sector ecosystem in the geography.
ELECRAMA brings together the complete spectrum of solutions that powers the planet from source to socket and everything in between. Featuring not just equipment & technology, but peerless thought leadership platforms for everything electric – from technical conclaves to industry summits.
FUTURE ENERGY IS ELECTRICITY
As the world is progressing towards energy transition to clean & sustainable energy, propelled by the use of futuristic technologies like EV, Charging Infra, Renewable Energy, Rail electrification, Carbon net Zero is leading to electricity becoming the dominant source of energy.
In India, it will translate into 8 times increase in electricity consumption from 1100 KWH to 10,000 KWH resulting in massive up-gradation of the electrical infrastructure.
Massive Business opportunities are envisaged in cables, LV Switchgear, Solar PV, power electronics, EV ecosystem, electric vehicles, charging infra, components, Battery Storage value chain & Green Hydrogen.
- Widest Choice of product and technology across the spectrum on display.
- Presence of global majors to small scale manufacturers - the entire value chain to strengthen supply chain, logistics & vendor capability assessment.
- Deeper & direct trade engagement with buyers and sellers through purpose built events.
- Preview new and upcoming product & technology, new specs & standards.
- Explore investment opportunities & closer view of Multi Billion dollar Indian Power Sector.
- Professional & peer networking across the globe and hierarchies through dedicated networking events.
- Knowledge Sharing & Career Advancement through seminars, symposia and conferences.
Leverage the Multi Billion Opportunity
Key Statistics of EL 2020
Buyers participated from 70 countries including Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, CIS countries and SAARC nations
footfalls in five days at the world’s largest confluence of everything electric
sqms of exhibition space, 10 country pavilions and participation from over 60 countries
Exhibitors showcased their technologies
Billion dollars worth business queries