Indian Electrical & Electronics Manufacturers’ Association is the apex industry association of manufacturers of electrical, industrial electronics and allied equipment in India incorporated under Indian Companies Ac,t having its registered office at 501, Kakad Chambers, 132 Dr. Annie Beasant Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018
1. TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- In order for You to access certain services, We collect personal, non-personal and other information and correspondences from You, as detailed below, that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose (such information and correspondences hereinafter collectively referred to as “Information”).
- Personal Information: Personal Information shall include all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, cardholder name, A/C No, expiration date.
- Non-Personal Information: When You visit the Website, We may collect certain non-personal information such as your details like name, organization, email address, mobile no, nature of interest. This type of information does not identify You personally.
- Mobile: When You use the Website through Your mobile, We may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier number for Your device. We may use this information to provide You with suggestions in respect of services if required.
- When browsing our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties Your Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating Our Website, conducting Our business, or servicing You. We may also release Your information when We believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce Our Website policies, or protect Ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
3. DATA RETENTION
We use reasonable security measures to protect Information from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Information. When the Services are accessed using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome or any Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”), or such technology that may protect Information using both server authentication and data encryption. We host Our Website in a secure server environment that uses firewalls and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, Your sensitive private financial information (such as credit cards) will not be stored on our servers. The foregoing is subject to Your compliance with the following:
- Account Security: You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your user ids and passwords while accessing the Website as a User (“User Account”). You acknowledge that neither the Association nor any of its directors or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of, or a breach or, or compromise of registration of Your User Account with us and/or Your ability or inability to use the User Account or.
- Credit Card Security: We use third-party payment processors (“Payment Processors”) for any payments made on this Website. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to the Terms. You acknowledge that neither the Association nor any of its directors or other representatives shall be liable to You under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from or arise out of Your use of the Payment Processors, Your payment through the Payment Processors or Your ability or inability to complete the payment.
- Safeguard Sensitive Information: Sensitive details like Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking information are primarily collected by the Payment Processors and banks and not by Us. However, if this information is stored on our Website, it remains completely unshared and safe. Sometimes, such information is shared with certain third parties to process the applicable cash-back offers & discounts.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
6. YOUR CONSENT